Wednesday 6 March 2013

Don't Stop Living - A Lifestyle of Travel has moved

Hi all,

If you have been following my travel adventures for the last 6 years since launching this travel blog, Don't Stop Living and are wondering why, for the first time ever I haven't updated a single post since the 1st November 2012, it's because I relaunched the website in a bigger and better way.

Don't Stop Living - a lifestyle of travel

Don't Stop Living - a lifestyle of travel continues to grow and is now updated more often and is much more accesible to my readers. It's now more of a travel guide and resource for fellow travellers rather than just telling my stories! Check it out!!



My recent travels have taken me to China (7 times), Sri Lanka, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Macau, Hong Kong and Laos with Malaysia and Brunei up next.

The new Don't Stop Living which is at http://dontstopliving.net is now in the top 300,000 sites on Alexa, with over 1,000 blog posts from my journeys across all 7 continents. Google doesn't like duplicate content, so I've sided with my new site and had to take down the old posts from here, despite the fact that this website still gets 1,000 visitors a week - my new site is now getting a lot more.

So if you had subscribed to me before on here, head to my new site and subscribe to my RSS feed and e-mail updates, and connect with me on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn:

jonny at dontstopliving dot net Here are a few other ways to connect with me:
 - Like Don't Stop Living on Facebook (over 1,100 followers)
 - Subscribe to Don't Stop Living videos on YouTube (over 500 followers)
 - StumbleUpon Don't Stop Living
 - Follow Don't Stop Living on Twitter (over 4,000 followers)
 - Check out my business backpacking website

 In the meantime, enjoy my new website, enjoy life and don't stop living!!

 Jonny Blair

No comments: